Wow, I love shiny but sunshiny hehe ;p
Thank you D from the Cliffhanger Chronicle blog for thinking me worthy of this award. It really means a lot. Damn it has been a long time since I was nominated for my first one ;p.
Ok, here I go with my answers:
- My favorite color: black it sucks in every wavelength in the spectrum.
- Why blogging: I thought I could finally bring some kind of change to the world starting with blogging. My purpose hasn’t changed, but blogging definitely changed me in the first place, and that’s also very important.
- Any song that I know by heart: There are a lot of songs I know by heart:
- Heart shaped box- Nirvana (and so many more of the band)
- Anna Molly- Incubus (and many more of the band)
- Man or animal- Audioslave (and many more of the band)
- Non ci guarderemo indietro mai (We will never look ourselves back)- Negrita (and many more of this amazing Italian rock band)
P.S my song title translation is not very accurate I know.
4. Worst fear – Not feeling any fear at all. (I have my moments of complete lack of fear and it scares the hell out of me)
5. Do you have a pet? If yes whats the name and breed.- I don’t yet. I think I will though very soon. Haven’t decided on the name.
6. Greatest asset- Willpower.
7. If you were to change anything about yourself, what would that be?- Lots of things, but then it would turn to be a complete different person. However, yeah, my short temper! If it wasn’t that “short” it would help.
8. Your favorite Author- Ayn Rand.
9. Have you ever experienced supernatural activity. If yes what was it?- Wow cool question, and the answer is: literally NO. But to see what our minds can do, what our emotions can evoke makes me wonder, if not supernatural, it still has some magic in it.
10. What was your favorite hideout spot when you were a child.- I didn’t have one. I never hid. Wait, I am still thinking about it… Hhmmm nope, I never hid.
Ok, nomination time:
- Favorite word.
- Why blogging?
- The most beautiful compliment you have ever received.
- Name one single thing you have done for someone else that has made you feel really good.
- The hardest thing you have achieved and think how much you had to work for it.
- Have you ever stood against a mass of people? If yes, how did it feel to stand your ground for what you believe?
- The highest peak you have ever climbed, if you haven’t yet, which one would it be?
- The craziest thing you have ever done and made you feel awesome.
- What do you think you will be doing in 5 years from now?
- How do you feel now, after answering all of the questions?
In the end, the Sun will still shine, won’t it? 😉