It looks kind of ironic, as the word “versatile” relates to fluidity, despite my state of being like a concrete brick these last days. As a matter of fact I haven’t been able to read, not to mention write. Feels like I have so many things to do and think about. Do you want to know what is it that I have done? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Except fighting my demons, and feeling like they have taken over. I have been finding excuses to fill my mind with other things, avoid thinking about my battles.
I had a job interview the other day, but that’s completely another story, maybe that’s something I can write about. It didn’t go that well, in my opinion, nevertheless it was damn funny, again according to me.
That being said I thank Mira, from the findingbreathless blog, for nominating me and “forcing” me out of my brooding cave. I am sorry, I am kind of late in my reply. 🙁
Today, I received another nomination by Sheryl from biaatlas I wrote a book now what. She is amazing, I can’t get enough of reading her posts full of insight, always teaching me something new and pasting smiles on my face.
Seven Random facts about me, huh:
- I am a sore loser. I hate losing, even when it’s just a stupid, trivial game being played. And I can be quite the “b****”, not a very good company I know.
- One of the very few songs that works a soothing magic on me is “Enjoy the ride” Morcheeba.
- I still don’t know what am I going to do when I “grow up”.
- I have been told that I can do anythingt I want and be able to achieve and succeed, but I find it so hard to believe.
- I love sunny, cold weather. I can’t cope with grey and rain, too depressing and the too hot option is ok, if the sea is nearby.
- I don’t like kiwis. Yeah, sounds weird? I don’t know why, it looks like I can’t define their taste, so I don’t like them.
- I still struggle to get out of my comfort zone, I know I should but sometimes I am very lazy or scared to take any action. Well, I am aware of this, so maybe it makes it a bit better I guess, me and myself have got tons of work to do…
- Finding my Niche
- Written in geek
- D from Cliffhanger Chronicle
- Terminally single
P.S. I apologize in advance if it’s the double or tripple or n- nomination for this award. But I enjoy reading your blogs guys, and well I couldn’t help it but make you a part of this. 😀
The rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you.
- Share the versatile blogger award on your blog.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.